Friday, November 20, 2009

My SISTER

I have been thinking alot lately about my childhood. It was far from happy to say the least. But there was one person that was always right there beside me to face the tough times. She was my younger sister. She is four years younger but always had more guts and bravery than me. We went through things that most people couldn't even imagine in their worst nightmares. But somehow we made it through and are almost" normal". I have realized that she is the only person who truly gets me. We can finish each others sentences and we get each others weird sense of humor. Anyone will tell you that I am not a person that smiles much. But on the rare occasion that I do, it's usually because of her. So I just wanted to say thanks Dan River Mama for being with me through hell and back.
Love (The Crazy Dog Lady)

1 comment:

Dawna said...

Awww!! I love ya, You dummy! (heads for the corner...)

Post a Comment